Operations & Governance Manager @ Aarogyamantra
Aarogyamantra is an integrated healing centre that offers Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Yoga, meditation and Spa therapies in a modern setting while reflecting rich healing traditions of Kerala. Aarogyamantra now has an opportunity within our team for a talented Operations & Governance Manager at our centre based in Manjoor South, Kottayam, Kerala.
- Do you have experience and qualification in hospital/hospitality management?
- Do you have experience managing staff and clients in hospitality industry?
- Do you have leadership qualities with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills?
- Are you an accomplished negotiator and a brilliant communicator?
- Skilled at developing strong stakeholder relationships to the highest level?
- Background in governance, risk and compliance?
- Confident team manager and effective team player?
- Forward-looking, able to identify and mitigate risks, and deliver solutions?
- A strategic thinker with an analytical and commercial approach?
- Do you live within commutable distnace to Aarogyamantra?
If your answer is yes and if you are interested in applying for this post, please do send in your CV to email@example.com
- Key liaison point forAarogyamantra team
- Lead, manage and develop a high performing team
- Establish and maintain effective governance over service provision
- Support Aarogyamantra with negotiation with clients and its suppliers
- Risk Management
- Service Improvements
- Able to manage and diplomatically deal with staff & client issues and complaints.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations, events to promote Aarogyamantra services
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- ProvidingKPI reports to shareholders
- Providing management with strategic advice in service development
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly revenue goals, through existing client portfolio development and new business
- Ability to evidence broad managerial experience
- Proven skills and evidence of developing people.
- Able to demonstrate both a commercially focused and client focused operating style.
- Able to demonstrate leadership qualities with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of taking ownership for results.
- Able to evidence ï¿½Forward thinkingï¿½ that has helped the business succeed.
- Able to work flexibly including ability to cover the operation 24/7.
- Health care management degree
- Previous experience in hospitality field is compulsory
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Proven ability to plan, develop and execute events and programmes
- A strong understanding of digital publishing, advertising and/or e-commerce industries and metrics
- Excellent networking skills
- Excellent in English speaking and writing,knowledge of other International and Indian languages is an advantage
We offer a generous starting salary and benefits package which includes bonus, 22 days holiday, free use of our on-site gym, pool, subsidised restaurant. Being a healthcare business, there is a strong focus on work-life balance, and the offices are professional and friendly. If interested please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org